Image Map

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Modern Teacher's TEKS-based Planners

Hey Texas Teachers!

We are our own unique breed, wouldn't you say?  I LOVE it!  I am a very proud Texan...in case you haven't gathered and I couldn't be more thrilled to learn Ari and Lorraine have put together a blog to support Texas Teachers.

My name is April...I love dark roast coffee, Mexican food and drinks, french fries, shopping in Fredericksburg and McKinney, and I am a 5th Generation Texan!  I love, love, love creating resources for elementary teachers and sharing information on A Modern Teacher.  I have taught 2nd grade for 5 years and 3rd grade for 6 years...plus a long internship in kinder and student teaching in 5th-whew!

Today I just wanted to stop by and share my huge labor of love projects just for Texas Teachers:

Texas Teacher Planners!

Right now I have 3 different designs for Texas Teachers to choose from:
Black and White Damask


Chevron Chic:


and Happy Day!:


But WAIT!
More are coming!  Due to many requests for the Texas Planners in the other designs, I will be offering planners in "Chalk It Up!", "Who Has It Together?", and "A Shade of Grey" Designs.  These should be out by the end of May.

What makes these special to Texas Teachers?
These planners list the TEKS for Language Arts and Math K-5.  There is also a spot for you to include the TEKS in your lesson plan pages.  Boy, do we have a lot of TEKS!  These were included so you'd have them at your fingertips.

I would be over-the-moon excited for you to check these out in my TpT Store AND for a ton of freebies, head to A Modern Teacher.  Of course, join us on Facebook.  I'd love to hear from you!

~April

2 comments:

  1. Will you offer a sports theme in the near future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to order mine! It is on my to do list when school gets out.

    ReplyDelete